Mr. Sandeep Patel
Phone: 07 9294670 EDI: waiortho
Sandeep undertook most of his orthopaedic training in Hamilton and now practices at Waikato Hospital, Southern Cross Hospital and Anglesea Hospital. He endeavours to provide an open and comprehensive service to patients and medical colleagues. As such, he strives to ensure patients are well informed and prepared regarding conditions and their procedural treatment.
Sub-Specialities: Hand, Wrist, Elbow and Upper Limb Surgery.
Sandeep welcomes referrals from GP’s and physiotherapists.
Qualifications: MBChB (Auckland) , FRACS 2008
Full NZ Registration Date: 2009
Post-Fellowship Training: New Zealand Orthopaedic Association Training 2003 – 2006. Hand and Upper Limb Fellowship, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada July 2007 – July 2008
- NZ Orthopaedic Association 2009 – present
- NZ Society for Surgery of the Hand 2009 – present
- NZ Shoulder and Elbow Society 2009- present
- Australian Hand Surgery Society, Associate Member 2015 – present
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand, International Member 2015 - present